Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Abrasive.

Sometimes I rub people the wrong way.
Sometimes I make them uncomfortable.

It's not something I'm proud of, but it happens.
I can't really control it, it just seems to happen... especially when I'm annoyed.

So let's see here...... what annoys me?
Stupidity. Laziness. Ignorance. Etc.

When confronted with these and similar things, I complain.
That's usually where I get in trouble.


Figures.


Other people are slacking off or not doing things right and I get in trouble.

But anyway, these things are all around us.. each and every day.
What to do, what to do....?

It sucks to admit this but hey, I did recently change the name of my blog here so:
The only thing I can really do is try my damnedest to not let these things get to me.

And that is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy friggin' hard, lemme tell ya.

But, while I do that, I would like to ask that everyone else out there reading this do me a simple favor...

When you're faced with stupidity, laziness, ignorance, etc. etc....

SPEAK UP!

Because not everybody can.

1 comment:

Christine said...

always enjoy reading your blog!!! we are so much alike lol