Friday, January 1, 2010

That's right, BITCHES!

(Originally posted by me on another blog on January 1, 2010)

That's right, BITCHES!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION IS TO NOT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over a year of putting up with this bitch's dog next door (lol!)

Barking like mad at odd hours of the day and night -- RIGHT outside of our side of this place we live.

I made the comment to some coworkers recently that the next time it woke me up or kept me from going to sleep that I was going next door and banging down the door until *I* woke *HER* up and I just did it and it felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn liberating and good to see *HER* come to the door all irritable because *I* just woke *HER* up!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW calling the cops and animal control -- they have done absolutely NOTHING to help me each and every time I've called them in the past year.

HELL to the YEAH - 2010 is gonna be a different year MFers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, time to get back to sleep. HA!

>=D

No comments: